TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Korkmaz terms and conditions, which apply to all items ordered from www.korkmazmauritius.com. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us on email@example.com.
Payment Modes & Policy
- Payment Methods are: Bank Transfer | MCB Juice | Debit or Credit Card | Cash on Delivery.
*Cash on delivery only available for collection in store.
- You will receive your order number by email with the summary of your order
- When paying by Bank Transfer / MCB Juice use your Order Number as payment reference.
- The company holds an MCB account only.
Purchase of Products
When you place an order on our website, your order is hereby placed ON HOLD only and not confirmed. An automatic email is triggered to the client with the summary of the order with a unique order number.
The confirmation of the purchase is made from our team only and the client shall be notified by email through a PROCESSING ORDER mail. The client may now proceed for payment as per our conditions above.
Once your order has been placed, you will not be able to make any changes to the order and once payment has been effected, the item is considered as sold. If changes or return is to be made, please refer to our Return Policy below.
Only upon receipt of payment from our side that the order is confirmed and notified to the client by email.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
• The product ordered being unavailable from stock.
• Payment not received.
• The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion.
• If we suspect any fraudulent activity.
• Unable to reach client on email or phone number they submitted.
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock while your order is On Hold, we shall notify you as soon as possible.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores.
- Order will be delivered upon receipt of funds only.
- Home delivery across the island at MUR 350.
- Free Home delivery for a minimum order of MUR 3,000.
- Home delivery will be done within 5 working days of receipt of funds.
- Client is requested to check the product in presence of the delivery driver and should inform the company of any discrepancy.
- The company will not be responsible for any discrepancy or damage of the delivered product(s) after the driver has left the client’s premises.
- Product(s) once sold cannot be returned for refund.
- The client may exchange the product(s) within a delay of one (1) week or from the date of purchase, in store only, provided the product(s) is/are still in its/their original packaging(s).
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions
- All cookware and electrical appliances have a warranty period of 1-2 years.
- Warranty period mentioned on any packaging applies only for Turkey and not International.
- The warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- The warranty does cover misuse or natural tear and wear.