Granita Alu. Crepe Frypan Ø 26cm
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Size: Ø26
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick property on internal surfaces
- Extra resistance and resistance to scratching
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Easy to clean
- Induction compatible
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- With its high thermal conductivity, it provides high cooking performance even at low heat.
- It uses less oil than other types of cookware to make more delicious meals.
- It is produced from materials that can be recycled.
- The raw material of the volcanite coating is produced in the city of Weilburger in Germany with German technology.
Granita, which is produced from recycled, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra-resistant volcanite-looking PTFE coating and high temperature resistant silicone outer coating.
PTFE material providing superior resistance; It is applied to the surface in thick layers on top of each other, ensuring that it is resistant to scratches.
With not 1, not 2, but 5 layers of granite coating, it offers superior non-stick properties from pot to pan.
The harmful PFOA substance contained in the PTFE coating that appears when scratched is not found in granite coatings.
It is compatible with both normal cookers and induction cookers.
Thanks to the spraying method, the surface of the granite stone effect is given, revealing its elegance at first sight.
There are no reviews yet.